Thursday, January 9, 2014

'Tis the season to be be jolly and joyous!

We had a lovely Christmas! It was a little weird because I'd never had one away from my family, but with the madness of getting married and all last year, it was really nice to slow down, enjoy the season, and have a white Christmas with just the two of us. Here are a few photos from our Christmas.

Sleepy Brynne 

Josh has patiently waited for his new iPad! This is one happy guy. Please note his Grinch jammies.

An amazing gift from my awesome parents! I think my face shows just how much I love it!

Of course I need the movie!

I keep my handsome husband looking classy!

He knows me so well. This is The Lord of the rings extended edition blue ray set. 

An awesome calendar from his parents!

Then we got busy cooking!

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm on a cooking show

Carving the honey baked ham

We made a few of our family favorites. Slush punch from Josh's.

Crescent rolls from mine! They came out a little burned and were not as tasty as my mom's but they were still really fun to make and even more fun to eat!

The proper way to cook sweet potatoes is with a brown sugar and a bag of marshmallows!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment