Here are some pictures from when I was in Thoroughly Modern Millie.
If you think you're chic, unique, and quite adorable!
Getting fancy!
Feeling modern
We rolled these desks around for the stenographer scenes
Sincere Trust!
Reading to start tapping
Speakeasy fun; it's my turn for a drink! Prohibition, what?
Clearly I look very upset about being sent to jail
Megan: Get over here, Brynne! Me: Naw, I'd rather hang out with the high school boys.
I wasn't going to put this one up because I look so ridiculous. You're welcome!
The happiest drunks you ever did meet
Dancing with Jimmy
No jail for this girl!
No worries, Megan. I've got my own guy at home. Jimmy's all yours!
Feeling sassy!
Being fancy!
Still having fun
Everybody do the locomotion!
Dorothy Parker
Saying one of my few lines....soy sauce! AAAAAHHHHHH!
Serious stenogs tap dance
My big dance solo
Clickity Clack
Miss Flannery is getting ready to try and show me up
I'm game! Let's compete.
Hmm, let's try some toe stands.
Mission accomplished. It was fun to have some time in the spotlight.
Forget about the boy!
Cut the cord. Ain't that the man I once adored. He's nothing but albatross, no great loss, double crosser! Forget about the boy.
Everything today is thoroughly modern!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!






























You look awesome! Would love to have watched that!
ReplyDelete