Sometimes there's a change in the wind, and you have to adjust your sails because you know you are about to be blown in a different direction. Josh and I were taking a walk a couple of months ago, and I told him that I felt that our time in Idaho was coming to a close. Sure enough, a much-desired position with a great company popped up a couple of weeks later. Josh is thrilled about his job offer, and we are looking forward to moving back to Orlando -- a place that holds many happy memories and dear friends.
Yes, I'm sure there will be some eye-rolling as people realize that this is my fourth move to Orlando. I guess that's just how life goes sometimes. Perhaps fourth time's a charm.
We'll be heading out the last week of August and are in the midst of packing our lives up here and getting details worked out for our life down there. Moving is such madness!
We've had a wonderful two years in Rexburg, and I will be sad to say my farewells. My heart always tugs a little bit for Idaho when I'm not here. Luckily, I can always hop on a plane when I miss the people and the mountains a little too much.
Here's to a bright new adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment